Monday, March 9, 2020

Young & Ambitious: ZENZO SIZIBA - Author, Poet & Speaker

Zenzo Siziba 


Zenzo Siziba, an 18 year old author, Motivational speaker and poet from Bulawayo is one of the young ambitious and talented characters in the city. Describing himself as a driven young man who has given himself as a person who want to make sure that everyone’s right is respected and wants to make sure that the vision of young people comes to reality, the young rising talent is showing a great deal of determination to that.

Zenzo alluded that he admires Greyson F Chipote, GratitudeTasara and Thabani Sibanda and are his role models contributing to who he is as a person in his endeavours. Without doing grade 1 to 5, Zenzo came to the realisation of his love for art and grew his talent as he told his stories to people. “I saw that many young people may get inspired through such testimony. It has been 4 years since I have been in Art industry. I enjoy writing and helping aspiring authors to be Authors so it’s my prayer to uplift the spirit of writing in Zimbabwe.”, he said.
“I look up to God to help me move forward in writing and make sure that people enjoy having me on their side and that they support me always.”, stretched Zenzo as we asked who he looks up to. This highlighted to us a unique approach to art as he showed a strong Christian faith to his work and life in general.
The opinion of Zenzo with regard to Zimbabwe industry was sensible. He agreed that yes, although things might not be well but it’s our duty to make our own people proud us.
So far, Zenzo has released quite a lot of work. In terms of writing he have 6 books which include, My life Without Direction, Breaking the codes of limitation, The Lost Generation, The Restoration of Gospel, Pains of Ignorance, and The Dispensation. He said People have reacted very well to his work and the criticism make him keep going as its part of self development. He highlighted that My life Without Direction is his favourite piece of work.
He has collaborated with Vongai Mujakachi, one of the esteemed author and poet of our young generation and hopefully  In future he would love to work with Mzwakhe Mbuli and Albert Nyathi. He has performed his art to the Government officials, individuals, captains of Industry and stakeholders in the community.
Currently, he work with Mr Greyson, Evolution Publications along other Individuals in the production of his art.
Relating his life and personality to a song and movie, he says “From a song I love Professor Green Lullaby. I love quotes from every young motivational speaker, I love to watch a movie called let it shine and the character I love Cyrus aka Tyler James. He is cool and he knows what he wants in life that’s why at the end we see him becoming the best because he is stable and unmoved”.
This new year of 2020, Zenzo’s advice to all young artist today was “ I can say don’t live a life of Downloading live a life of uploading you can do it in life always go for what you want”. And he has expressed his 2020 plan of actions summarised to be one of the best motivational speakers and book writers ever emerged in this world.
“I would love to send my shout to my family and friends thank you for keeping me moving lets continue to support” Ambassador Zenzo siziba
Facebook : zenzo siziiba writer
Twitter: zenzo siziba Ambassador
Insta : zenzo siziba ambassador
call or whatsapp on +263 7842 68785




No comments:

Post a Comment

SOAR PAST YOUR LIMITS - Cde. Phil

Philip Moyo is one of the artist who has made a ground breaking career being a man of many talents, he is an actor, an MC, weeding plan...